Terms of Service (en)
(1) "Codility" means a website and service operated by Codility Ltd. "We" (or "us") means Codility Ltd. "You" means any person or organization accessing Codility. "Candidate" means any person that logs into Codility to take a test to benefit you.
(2) You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
(3) You may not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of Codility, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Codility.
(4) You may not reformat, frame, resell or abuse any portion of Codility.
(4a) You may use paid Codility services only for the benefit of the purchaser of the service. No reselling.
(4b) One test is good for testing one Candidate only. No sharing of one test between multiple Candidates.
(5) You may not use Codility in any manner that could damage, disable or impair its services.
(6) You may not use Codility unless you take all necessary steps to transfer to us all rights to all content (including, but not limited to, testcases and source code) entered into Codility by you and Candidates. If any content entered by Candidates into Codility is subject to copyright, patent law or any other intellectual property law, you are responsible to arrange the rights transfer with Candidates.
(7) You may not use the Codility for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you or Candidates deposit in Codility. In particular, if you choose to use Codility to store Candidates' personal information and if you or Candidate are located in jurisdiction that requires Candidates' consent to store their personal information, you shall obtain the prospective Candidates' consent before issuing passcode to them.
(8) You are solely responsible for any claims that anybody may have due to the fact that you use Codility.
(9) You are solely responsible for any decisions you make based on the information obtained from Codility.
(10) You acknowledge that testing is a statistical process with inherent randomness and that the result of any particular test may not accurately reflect the reality.
(11) We reserve the right to disable (some or all of) the functionalities of Codility for any account at any time, without notice, without liability to you or any third party.
(12) If you have comments on Codility, or ideas on how to improve it, please contact us. Please note that by doing so, you also grant us the right to use and incorporate your ideas or comments into Codility without further compensation. If you do not agree to this policy then please do not send us your ideas, comments and suggestions, by email or otherwise.
(13) You grant Codility permission to advertise the fact that you and/or your company uses and/or purchases Codility services. You retain the right to withdraw this permission at any time by e-mailing the withdrawal request to support(at)codility.com
(13a) You are responsible for notifying Codility if you are a non-UK business using Codility in UK, so that Codiliy collect the correct amount of VAT on services sold to you.
(14) Codility IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. Codility DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE.
(15) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANYBODY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF Codility. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON Codility, FROM INABILITY TO USE Codility, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF CODILITY SERVICE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING A FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH Codility SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF Codility. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages in which case any liability for damages and cost shall be limited to EURO 100,-.